First was sec2 adventure camp, tired is all i can say. hmm some chaos. its all over i guess.
Then, i got my computer, fujitsu. Well, it may not be a good computer but somehow it works. Oh i'm freaking pissed. i went for the software top-up @ np. I went into the room, and they are watching horror movie. They as in those np students. The lights were off, and i'm asigned to sit right in front of the screen. And i was 'waaa~ ing' for 15mins. Apparently the movie left 15mins. Luckily, i managed to sleep well that night. Then they move on the next show, the mummy. The session was suuupperr llooooonnngggg. Not really, its about an hour plus. But it seems really long.
I had my lower jaw's braces done yesterday. And its very very painful now. Pain~ ahh~
And work.. i took night shift for the past three days. I found out that time past much faster at night compared to morning.
shige is super cute! haha!
1 comment:
HELLO!
you may like this community =D
http://community.livejournal.com/news_jpop
i'm a shige fan too. sorry for being so random. XP
Post a Comment