9th Apr, Yamapi's birthday. 誕生日おめでとう。
Everyday was hectic for me especially. As my daily routine goes.. wake up, out to distribute fliers, back to office, cleaning stuffs, scanning wkshts and kick myself home. I had great experience there, learnt alot alot off stuffs, which are actually useful to me. And i help out in designing stuffs. But sometimes, my mind isn't working or i ran out off ideas.. and this come through my mind : 'Ah~ design is tough.' Especially when you have nothing in mind. I don't even know how to start, and it was totally blank!! BLANK. That's actually what i wanted. As someday, i'll definitely come out with something fresh.. Designing is fun, you wouldn't know what will be produced, its all up to individual creativity. And it shows your personal thoughts and feelings inside. i really can't wait for school to begin. uhm.. 7more days! Drawing near... Oh!! What CCA should i join? Floorball? Netball? Volleyball? Photography? I kinda like sport's CCA. hmmm.. i want to join NPSU. Anyone?
My 'wants'
i want Laptop sleeve.
i want to go shopping.
i want to watch "hotel dogs".
i want to go shopping.
i want to watch "hotel dogs".
i want to watch "confession of a shopaholic"
i want to watch "handsome suit"
i want to buy some jeans and shorts(not too short)
i want to buy some T-shirts
i want to but hoodies.
i want to but hoodies.
i want to buy another pair of sneakers.
quite a big list eh?
I feel like eating lasagna.
And one more thing, i teeth hurts... No, it should be my upper jaw's set of teeth hurts!!
I went to the Dental, and had tightening today. I can't even chew on a piece of vege.. not even pancakes. Boo~ Ah its a good time for diet!!! ^^
I went to the Dental, and had tightening today. I can't even chew on a piece of vege.. not even pancakes. Boo~ Ah its a good time for diet!!! ^^
2 comments:
wahahahahahahaa, let's go shopping then!!!!!~ xD
Oh i got the laptop sleeve at BHG Lot 1. Quite nice. Liyuan got one too. There's two colour. BlackBlue and Olive Green. I'm thinking of joining Hockey! Hahaha.
Post a Comment