AHH~ super tired!! My laptop is freaking heavy! i'm not gonna bring it anymore. Unless that lesson needs it. I think.. engineering maths, ah i think so..
What did i do today? Oh oh, sketching. I sketch the chair in my classroom. My sketch is messy, lots of lines and i erased alot. I'm going to change.. Yes CHANGE! I will sketch properly, be a tiny bit neater. Use pen instead of pencil.. blah blah.
There is lots and lots of things to buy.. A3 folio, papers, and more papers.
Had lunch with qizheng and what is his friend name.. uh.. Yide. Then met Rowena there, yingyuan too. I met many dunearnites. Many many, not one or two..
EH! i just realise something, i was so tired yesterday that i dont even have the strength to blog.. Skip skip skip.. i made a somehow.. mask-like-hairband type of headgear. eh wait let me see.. quite cool but its someow a little bit crumpled, its my fault.. hee hee
EH! i just realise something, i was so tired yesterday that i dont even have the strength to blog.. Skip skip skip.. i made a somehow.. mask-like-hairband type of headgear. eh wait let me see.. quite cool but its someow a little bit crumpled, its my fault.. hee hee
Tommorrow got S&W, so what should i choose huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment