Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I'm late for school today. I missed 3 buses! The bus75 didn't even stop for me. I was like ' Oh Shit' ! its 8.30 already. And my block is so far away from the main entrance. Shall not dwell on it anymore. I LOVE Tuesday! I seriously love the lessons. First, VTDS, visual thinking design skills. I found out that i use my right brain more than my left brain. So i'm on the creative side and i'm in the right course. Yeah! We sketch a sharpener for today. I got one of the proportion wrong. Ahh~ But i love the lesson. Ate lunch at canteen2. Then the next lesson is HPD, History& Principles of Design. Nice lesson, quite interesting. And some lame jokes. We learn abouit creativity. What are the reasons that blocks us from coming out ideas. blah~ Yes! Floorball WHoo hooo~ I'm going for the training again. And i feel so dumb, i own goal twice! Ugh!

I got surveys to do! surveys.

No comments: