what a harsh week for me.. last week.
i fell seriously ill. i had a high fever, sore throat, cough, flu. almost everything you can think of. i'm ill on the day before my MDA test. And yes, i got MC. So i didnt take the test. But there's a bad and good new. Bad news: i have to take the test after the break. Good news: i have more time to study?
Whatever, but i took the EG1 test on tuesday. i feel so uncomfortable, all the headaches! hmm.. i went town to shop with my sister and beatrice! bought a few tees :D yeah!
Today, I watched Zettai Kareshi (absolute boyfriend) SP. Its a MUST watch. I cried! And Elly thought i've not recover from my flu. haha! i've finish watching Attention Please and Liar Game! I want to Watch some movies!! And i went iluma for a stroll today. The yoghurt is nice. mm~ And i did something childish in the arcade. oh my.. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment