Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'm so screwed.
i think i screw up my HPD presentation. I need to practice and learn more about the principles and elements of design. Seriously i need to.
One of our volleyball class group won the volleyball match today. The match was uber exciting! i just shake~ shake~ the whole time! Jiayou~ Well done.

I'm currently doing my assignment. I am suppose to draw a CAR! I went down to the carpark, in Ngee Ann of course, i sat there and drew. I gave in after my first draft. AHH my hairy car.. i need to kick this habit of mine, messy drawings. Something terrible happened.. the car drove off. I was going, ' What the heck' ! Nevertheless, i;m drawing them..
i'll show you the unfinished work.

orthographic view.


perspective view.

2 comments:

yuki`bell said...

ちいちゃい車、すごくかわいい
玩具みたい。

CAIYAN's! said...

GERMAINE! :D
Relink again! http://withintheboundary.wordpress.com/