Yesterday, Beatrice and i wore the same shirt but different colour unintentionally. What a coincidence. It was quite embarrassing. And i look fat in it, you can see the contrast between us. How sad. We had a talk on the diploma plus by some lecturers. i wonder what i should get. These are my given choices.
- advance mathematics
- aircraft system
- statistics
- business finance
- workplace safety
And today, the CATS lesson, as usual plain dull. My volleyball coach is madly obsessed with volleyball. He made us do PT after the so called lightning alarm went off. And continue with games after all the 120 push-ups(female version of course), 80 crunches etc. I'll get aches tmr and for sure. Am i nuts or what?
What should i get for CCA? I want CCA points.
yoga?
dance? i think i'm too late to join dance.
volleyball? too many people?
kick-boxing?(does np have one?)
guitar?
1 comment:
GERMAINNNNEEE!
I havent seen you for long man!
Anw, relink okay!
http://within-theboundary.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment