Tuesday, August 25, 2009


beatrice and i camwhoring

My holiday have started. But, it was no break for me. I still have to catch up on my PDI journal. Furthermore, i still have to re-seat for my O's english. And my Japanese Language Proficiency Test 4 which fall on the end of this year. So yes many many things to chase after.

Last week, i went sentosa with PDI cliques. :D Lovable people. For photos please visit Beatrice blog. I'm too lazy to upload those pictures. I got a really bad burnt after that. And my skin is still peeling.. and it has been one week already. Shucks.

On wednesday, went down to library for a while to tutor jiaxian, peilin and brandon. Had a great time there. HAHA!

On thursday, it was my Dental Appointment day. Beatrice went down together with me. She chose the braces colour for me. pink and light pink. Quite a nice combi, it seems like gum colour. Then we went to mac for breakfast and shop at Ion and wisma. So sad my sunburn hurts or else i'll try on clothes. In the afternoon, jordan and bernard came over to my house, beatrice still there of course. Those guys cant sit down and listen to me teaching maths. UGH. but yeah it was fun.

My EG1 test was alright, i hope my classmates can score. After the test, went down to cineleisure for dinner at pastamania. Then shop around at Ion again then Kinokuniya or the other way around, whichever. I want a bag, the strap of my brown bag tore :( And the stuff selling at pull and bear.. loves :D I wanna buy them. :D


Yesterday i went to chop my frindge. :D I start to get annoyed by it so yeah, chop chop chop. :D

No comments: