Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Results were out like few days ago and i got 3.5GPA. The grades were not that bad but whats up with the C. Tsk. Oh Whatever.

I am going to buy DVD on COCO before CHANEL. Well, i do not have a chance to catch them so I'm gonna buy it and watch. I'll be catching movie with Elina soon, watch Time Traveler's Wife. It has been long since I've watched a movie with my friend. YIIIPPEEEEE~

Right now I'm trying to finish my Japanese homework. How i wish school starts soon. Oh ya, NP send me an e-mail on immersion program yesterday. I am given the opportunity to go over to China to study about their product design. It is a 6weeks program. Should I go, should I? It is around the month of March to April. And only 20 - 25 year one students can go and also depend to the popularity of it. Hmm, what should i do?

And i miss the Collon :D

No comments: