Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Had my dental appointment yesterday. I had silver and light pink alternating for my braces colour. Pretty nice. Elina joined me after that. We had takoyaki. It was 'Thumbs-Up', I'm afraid i won't eat any other takoyaki-s other then the one selling at ION. We sent quite a lot of time at kinokuniya looking at manga and some books. And Elina bought her 'Dracula'. Then walked all the way down to Plaza Singapura and bought movie tickets for 'April Bride'. Wonderful and touching story but.. but it was not enough for me to cry. Before the show we had a nice time at Starbucks. We were browsing through seventeen magazine and watched videos on my IPod. I'm going to try Green Tea cream the next time even though i like dark mocha and java chips a lot.
(°∀°)b
Elina :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment