Saturday, December 12, 2009

It had been weeks ever since I last blogged.
JLPT4, I was so nervous. I think the player got some problems. some of the sentence got cut off. nevertheless its all over. All I can is to wait for the result. And my JCS result was out on
Wednesday, but i have yet to collect them.. I wonder how i did.

Common test is up next. EG2 and ESD1..

I just cant wait to go over to Taiwan. I'll be spending my Christmas over there. Its the first time spending Christmas overseas. Haha. Hope it will be great.

And i had lots of sketches to do. A total of 50! Can you imagine? 50!! Then choose 10 to work on it on illustrator and then refine it to the final one. Thats My new assignment, To design a logo for PDI, product design and innovation. But i like it :D

I had my IKEA meatballs :D

Love' em :D


No comments: