Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thanks girl, you've done a lot for me. :D

Since I have the mood today, I shall update my blog after such a long long time.

Regarding China, I have so much fun tell you the truth. And I brought big black eye bags home. Oh well, I had accustomed to the place there, especially the weather, the food, the accommodation etc. So I kinda miss the weather there. I'm sweating like dog here. I miss my bicycle, my room too. I’ve learnt a lot in the PDP module. The designing process as in what are the factors to look out for. I made friends, not only the locals but also the other classes from PDI. If you give me a chance to go for an overseas immersion trip again I’ll definitely go. If the opportunity allows me.

Thanks all who have wished me Happy birthday! Especially my idiotic evil group of PDI friends, you guys are really really mean. But I still love you all :DD

School had been on going for 4 weeks already, and I am as busy as ever. Just like how I was in China. Sketches and more sketches everyday. And I realised I was no match even to those year 1 students. I need more more more practice. Especially my line work. I can draw but I can't draw with loads of lines for product design. And please say oh no for rendering! Right now I'm loaded with work! I have ESD2 poster and a redesign of household appliance to be done by tomorrow 5pm. As well as 10 concept rendering, a final product sketch with description. plus my overdue 3 sketches all by tomorrow. And not forgetting my 15secs of stop-motion animation by Tuesday!

And I took off my braces 2 days ago. I kinda miss them. ):

Anyway, I'm going to pamper myself tomorrow. I will be out with my sister, Simone!
So I shall get back to my work. I have complete quite a lot. Just that I don't have the confident to render, that's what keeping me for so long.


No comments: