And I've have been working since last week at ION. I started working there on Saturday. It was my first time working in F&B. All the while I was working as admin. New experience, new experience. I admit I was a little blur at first, especially on Monday. It was my second day working there, and i have to do the closing. It was hard for me as I have totally no experience or knowledge about it. Lucky there was swee swee! :D She saved me! And Jie Qi! her notes helped me a lot but I couldn't follow up. not used to it. So I really did look panicky. Haha. I finally can do all of it by myself on thursday night. (clap clap)
I met different customers along the way. I couldn't forget this little Japanese boy, Sho-chan. His mum pass him over to his grandma so that she can push the pram. This little Sho-chan wants his mummy, and smack lightly on his grandma's face. How cute~
Recently, this mum brought her 3 kids along. The 2 boys were munching their popcorns and on the way they spill them all over the floor near the Ginza Bairin. So they hurriedly picked up with their hands. All of them!! The customers of there told them not to worry, its okay but they still continue to pick it up. How cute of them.
Working there I see the different customers have different preferences, different approaches.
Nice people there too :DDDD
I'll be working lesser this week, I have ESD2 test on Friday morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment