Saturday, September 11, 2010

How long have I been working? 3 weeks? I guess so.
It's freaking tiring when you work on public holiday. You don't even have a time to pause.
Overall, it is still consider fun to me :D

I've just cut my hair today. I feel so much lighter and I don't have to worry much about my 'cap hair' after work. And I bought 'arts project' issue 137. It's all about typography. The content of the free CD is awesome!!! The fonts given especially. But one problem... how am I suppose to open it? Or how am i going to use it? I shall give it a check on the web.

I want to go shopping! I want to go cash studio and sing! I want to eat fish head bee hoon! I want Starbucks coffee! I want to sign up for yoga again! I want to speak Japanese fluently!
I want DSLR!(semi-DSLR is fine with me too!)
So many many more things I want to do and get!!

No comments: